Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

brought an item but no reply ?

A_n_t_Z

If YoU SeE mE ! tRy To ShOt Me !!
Jul 30, 2012
just would like to say hope mike gets better soon , and thanks for sending the rotor care_bears should be here 2mo ready for the walkon at northwold , just in the off chance i receive the other rotor i will send yours back mate , thanks antz

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
You should have received that today as I paid for next day delivery and fully insured, must have got there when you wern`t there as normally it has to be signed for. did you give the post office a call ??

A_n_t_Z

Jul 30, 2012
No someone was here all day , looked on the tracker and it says it's currently progressing through are network , if no change tomorrow will ring them mate thanks

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
just would like to say hope mike gets better soon , and thanks for sending the rotor care_bears should be here 2mo ready for the walkon at northwold , just in the off chance i receive the other rotor i will send yours back mate , thanks antz
Antz, as the guy who recomended this site to you, firstly: Sorry, Secondly: This REALLY doesn't usually happen, I've lost count of how many deals i've done on here without a hitch, and Thirdly: Big thank you to everyone, ESPECIALLY Care_Bears for helping to get this sorted and preventing me looking like a complete tool!

Last edited:

A_n_t_Z

Jul 30, 2012
TEAM HUG !!!! would like to add that the rotor is here ! thanks so much love it ,

Reactions: Bolter

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Moderators please close this thread ... and Thanks everybody.

NO !!! IT`s Still going on and on and on !!!

Last edited:

A_n_t_Z

Jul 30, 2012
ok have seen mick and to be honest he is not himself
he is having some personal and medical problems
and is under some heavy meds
i will do my best to get the rotor off him (and p+p if you tell me how much) to bring down to the next super5s

FROM Bizy43 so i hope he will get one back if not i will try my best to help just like everyone has helped me

Reactions: Bolter