Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

brought an item but no reply ?

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
COME ON SPURDOG !!! -- MIKE of Team DEMO SQUAD >> READ THE ABOVE -- PLEASE !!

I AM NOW ANNOUNCING THAT I WILL TRY TO STOP ALL AND ANYBODY THAT TRIES TO BUY FROM YOU !!!!
If YOU AT SOME POINT COME BACK ONTO P8ntballer to TAKE MORE MONEY FROM ANOTHER INNOCENT PLAYER THAT WANTS TO BUY OFF YOU !!! . . YOU ARE WRONG AND BANG OUT OF ORDER !!! I`m having posters made that I can place in every paintball field I can think of. AND I KNOW A LOT, It`s not the cost ?? It`s the Principle .
Happy New Year.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
To be honest I'm surprised he wasn't banned from the forum a long time ago

I know it won't help you get the hopper but it does protect other buyers

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
To be honest, I don`t expect I`ll ever see the goods !! but at this point I feel as Being in a position with having So many teams within the Paintball community and the length of time I`ve been within it, there are Now many guys out there watching to see the outcome of this fiasco, I`ve seen how he`s been with previous Newcomers and I`ve dismissed it as Oh Sure It`ll be alright .. Eventually with other Sure footed Ballers trying to convince the Buyer that Spurdog is an ok guy, But all This must STOP !! NO MORE BUYERS GETTING STUNG, Unfortunately The Buck has got to stop with me, So being the person I am, I WILL !!

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I have a mate who sells space on large advertising hoardings. If we find out where he works or lives, we could put his face on one, with a list of his transgressions, and a 'Do you know this man? Do not trade with him!" message that he/his Mom/his colleagues will have to drive past every day. It would be awesome. I'm already doing one in Newcastle with a pic of my cousins husband on it (he beat her and then left her with 7 (I know!) kids to feed).
It's not particularly cheap, but when the principle is what counts...

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Missy-Q you little devil you !! I`ve always known your Not a Person to cross Ha Ha, what your doing is Fantastic and I`m sure with your side there`s going to be a result no matter what !! In my case I know where he works and I`m arranging a nice surprise for him He WONT Miss nor will anybody else, Thanks for your offer but I have it all in hand.
Really sorry to hear about your cousin and 7 x children, Respect to you Man.

Reactions: cheyenne

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Not Yet ! Not Yet !! waiting for things to settle as if " Oh He`s forgotten all about me " .... Then Strike !!!!
as I`m sure with one way or another he`s keeping an eye on me ??

Last edited: