Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

BSHORT5.com vs .50 cal paintballs

DJForbes

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2009
petitions.number10.gov.uk
not wanting to sound like a idiot however ill post this anyway.

didnt rly see a paintball review of any sort just a few personaly opinions of how we should reduce the feild size and team size of 7 man games.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
I want to keep this short and sweet. There is a lot of talk going around about the “Revolution” of paintball being .50 caliber paintballs. It’s safe to say that I haven’t done a ton of research on the matter. In fact, the only knowledge I have is watching a few Youtube videos and shooting the paint and .50 cal LUXE look alike at World Cup. However, right now paintball is in a major slump and it needs a boost to help guide it back to mainstream and beyond.
At first, I thought the idea of a smaller paintball was ridiculous. It’s obvious that a concern would be nobody has the proper equipment (Gun and hopper) to play and everybody would have to buy new stuff (Whatever, not that big of a deal). Once I shot the gun/paint at Cup I was pretty impressed. If the paint shoots straight, breaks normal, and leaves a proper mark, and more importantly is cheap, then why not?
My only suggestion/opinion is that the tournament formats (Xball and 7man) need to change. I believe the fields are to big and and there are to many people on the field. I haven’t actually played with the paint, but I could just picture it being a problem. I would like to see smaller fields and less people. Personally, I would love to see a professional 1 on 1 league appear. I also think it could get weird if one team is shooting .50 cal paintballs, while the other team shoots the old .68 caliber. Lastly, I would think the guns would need to lower there rate of fire once again.
It’s going to very interesting to see how the .50 caliber paintball “Revolution” effects the 2010 tournament season. Let the games begin…

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
looks like a random blurb from a guy trying to form an oppinion for oppinions sake.