Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

BT Delta Elite or G36 Elite

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
TM series are the empire mini internals so you cant really go wrong there, simple and efficient, and accurate.

go for what you will enjoy. pointless buying some awesome gun by stats and hating it because of how it looks.

tourny guns are better but i wouldnt change my milsim ones for one anyday. if your good with your marker then it doesnt matter what it is aslong as it suits you and you know how to use it

Reactions: Craggit

Craggit

Dec 24, 2013
Inverurie, Aberdeen
It's now been changed to between a Delta Elite, Bag, 8" Recon Barrel, SOCOM Silencer, Foregrip for £225 (is this good?), a X7 Phenom for £180ish or a Mag Fed Paintball marker yet to be decided (cost more so would have to wait a few months to justify/afford it!).

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
I will be listing acouple of phenoms this week for less than 180 tomorrow. Closer to 150.

Craggit

Dec 24, 2013
Inverurie, Aberdeen
Oh, this is good sounding news!

What like are they as markers? Please let me know when they're listed as I don't have enough privileges to comment in ze classifieds :-( but hope I do soon.

Craggit

Dec 24, 2013
Inverurie, Aberdeen
Bigjim, can you comment on here when you've them advertised? I'm definitely interested, and if I have the privileges then we could potentially do some business! :)