Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bt delta elite or tippman a5 HELP!!!!!

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
Son had a Delta elite ,he never had a problem with it.
Accurate,good on air,rip only broke paint once on a v cold day,when everyone's marker broke paint.
Plenty vids on maintenence and how to strip on u tube.
Buy a nice second hand one from here,they come up regularly .
We only sold it as he moved on to a tournament marker.
Not had A5.

Reactions: SIMONMASONLAND

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Neither - if going for first marker try an eNMEy maybe or find a walkon local to you then post up on here to see if people will have spare markers you can try out then you'll know what kind of marker you'll like.

Rocket_Rob

Banned
Feb 14, 2012
Cambridge
universal-exports-pb.com
A5 is easlier to own for longer, the delta elite is limited to what can be upgrade, with the A5 it sabsolutly limitless, but bewarded you can spend the same amount upgrading and A5 that you could actully buy a GEO3. I have used A5 for over 10 years, i keep one in my kit back as a back up marker for every event i goto. The Standard A5 out of the box is better than a delta ellite. But either way, i would recommend always going with a Tippman Marker for your first one as the after sale/tech support is by far the best it puts the other manufacturers to shame.

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
Tippman A5!! easy to upgrade.. cyclone is better than a rip clip by far.. and they are bomb proof.. mine was in 4 hours of torrential downpour in a game in america, and shot fine andd none of the components failed after.. Can mod it to be anything aswell, smg, assault rilfe, p90, sniper ect

Lewiis

Apr 19, 2013
Leeds.
I'd go for the A5 every time, just much easier to use and upgrade given that the parts are easily available - whereas the Delta is quite limited in what you can do with it. Plus, tippman are an excellent company to be a customer of - never heard of anyone having a bad time dealing with them!