Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bt delta elite or tippman a5 HELP!!!!!

Chenko0860

Jun 7, 2013
Aberdeen, Sco, UK
I have an A5, my mate has an Elite. Personally I prefer the A5 ( and not just for obvious reasons )

It's all of the above, cheaper and comes with a free hopper. But beware, you're already talking about spending money on e-triggers, that would bring the cost of the A5 up to over £280, more for Elite, rip clip and hopper, and for that you could get a better marker.

Just my thoughts. I have an apex 2 barrel and its never let me down.

MC0629

Jun 8, 2013
Being the above who uses the delta, I would say that both are great starting markers having seen both in action.

The A5 is very customisable and fairly reliable (I've seen it chopping a lot more paint than the delta). With the Elite you are paying a good bit more but getting more bang for your buck, as it has the e-trigger, Rip Clip(electric hopper) and Apex barrel all included, which would cost a good bit extra to upgrade you A5 to that level.

The main thing is though that both are basically the same as the delta is pretty much and A5 body with a few extras

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I'd think carefully about what style of play you want. You'll spend a lot of money on those markers, and end up with something heavy, bulky and of low tec operation. If you ONLY ever play in large scale woods games, you'll not be too limited (apart from the hassle of lugging them around the field)
For your £250ish budget, you could buy a second hand PMR, older EGO, ETEK, Invert Mini or DM series, and fit an electronic hopper plus bottle. All will shoot faster, be more adjustable and controllable and be massively lighter and more compact than your two choices. They will be perfectly at home in woods, but also on smaller fields and airball games.

cwrenn1991

Jun 30, 2013
hey when i got into it befor i got my mini i was seriously looking at the delta elite but only was available in packages which bumped its price sky high :(

but looks a good bit of kit and at my local site alot of guys use it (its primarily a woodsball site)