Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bt delta elite or tippman a5 HELP!!!!!

Monkey Boy

Apr 8, 2013
I'd think carefully about what style of play you want. You'll spend a lot of money on those markers, and end up with something heavy, bulky and of low tec operation. If you ONLY ever play in large scale woods games, you'll not be too limited (apart from the hassle of lugging them around the field)
For your £250ish budget, you could buy a second hand PMR, older EGO, ETEK, Invert Mini or DM series, and fit an electronic hopper plus bottle. All will shoot faster, be more adjustable and controllable and be massively lighter and more compact than your two choices. They will be perfectly at home in woods, but also on smaller fields and airball games.
I would agree with Kevin it depends on the type of play. As your looking at the A5 or the Delta Elite it's fair to say your wanting a Milsim kind of feel to the play. I started out with the BT , then added the electronic trigger and you can see where this is going. Finally switched to an Etha but to keep my Milsim side happy got the EMC add on to give me that comfortable feel but with the performance of an entry level tourney marker.
The difference is pretty phenomenal. I do love the sound of the BT on ramping as being an ex Bill Oddie the sound is quite comforting :)
But for performance and value for money in the long run if I know now what I did then the Etha would have been my first choice.

tones

Dec 9, 2012
Just to add my 2pence here. I'd agree a lot with monkey boy. Seems a lot of people get the tippman/bt stuff then pour money into it. I think I'm going to take peoples advice and save up for an etha.

If I can't wait i'll get a bt-4 or something but just keep it stock and the use it as a back up / mates gun. (just over £100) No point adding £100's worth of extras for marginal or cosmetic improvements imo.

Mikeareid

Aug 7, 2013
I'll go for the Delta Elite. Great marker and very accurate. And great distance with the Apex Barrel.
I'm actually looking to sell mine if you were interested. Will be putting up on the for sale thread tomorrow.. Have a look.

Colin

May 24, 2013
Hi... Iv got both BT delta and tippmann a5 to be honest there's not much in difference but if I had choose one or the other it would be the a5...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2