Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

BT Delta

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
go for a tippman A5.. it is more reliable.. uses the new cyclone system and if bomb-proof.. i have used both a BT delta and Tippmann A5 and the A5 wins it hands down... it feels better... its easyer to modify.. it garuntees you a ball everytime u press the trigger because it has the cyclone... and you dont have to pay loads for a hopper... they are like 5 quid... its more air efficant.. and this one has the rufus dawg bolt, and its blooooody accurate.... and use air!! its re-fillable.. smoother, cleaner and doesnt wear out the parts as much..

The A5 http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/tippmann-a5-and-co.153955/

plus i have a deal going on that will give u loads of kit :p

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
thats alright buddie... and it looks pretty good.. if you purchase it.. make sure it has no leaks and has been built properly... and check at your local sites if u will be aloud to use it there... cos some sites are quite picky :)

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
Right Air it is then.

Also Robby T thanks for your advice but to be honest it looks ok but doesnt do anything for me and from the few boards Ive been on alot of people have said that the Eclipse Etha is a good all rounder which is what I'm really looking for.

Also does this seem to be worth its money? spotted while looking at the Etha ( http://www.cellarpaintballstore.co.uk/pre-owned-custom-autococker-and-barrel-set-47-p.asp )

Please don't get an Autococker as your first marker... they are a technical marker with timings etc. Even I don't buy them :)
Keep it simple so you can enjoy yourself :)

philipcroydon

Jan 19, 2013
Yeah thought it looked technical, anyways cheers for your advice I'm going to go upto York and have a look at the paintball shop there and have a look at the Etha, seems a really good entry level marker from what all the websites are saying.

Thanks

philipcroydon

Jan 19, 2013
Will defo be going up, thinking of trying to get up there the weekend before the 17th Febuary and get a marker, going for the Etha I reckon

durasoft

Aug 23, 2011
Lincoln
Hey Philip,
I've got a Valken SW-1 will not say brand new but lets put it this way.
It's only had a full hopper through testing and that's it. Mint still in box.
Extra's Include, M16 Barrel Kit, Skeleton Stock, Adjustable Sight Rail and M16 Magazine.
Illness has forced me into selling all my gear. :( So will be putting up pictures of all my
gear in the next couple of days when i've found my camera.

Regards Tony