Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

BT Dfender upgrades

jim lee

Nov 12, 2014
Hi All,

So got a BT Dfender the other day ready for NvS :D
Just wondering if any of you that also have one have any extra bits fitted to it and why. In other words looking for inspiration :)

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
There isn't really any. Some people change the bolt to a boss or lurker. And often tend to use a different barrel for whatever reason, I use the superfreak kit as I prefer the longer barrel and its always done me
Well. But the barrel in the box is perfectly fine

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
They need to release a double trigger upgrade for this like the TM series. That'd be worthwhile.

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
I made my own. There is an American guy who recently printed his own its in testing currently and I believe he has plans to sell them once its fully trialled

Reactions: Jacob.007

Jacob.007

Winners never quit & quitters never win
May 13, 2016
West London
I made my own. There is an American guy who recently printed his own its in testing currently and I believe he has plans to sell them once its fully trialled
Hi, i see you made your on double trigger for the empire bt dfende. What will I need to make my own?
Thanks Jacob

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Patience, whatever material you want, basic hand tools will do, spare fingers and a jar of blood to replace how much you lose lol. When I have the time I might try making a 3rd version