Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bt omega asa

Payney

Jun 24, 2013
Hey all. I'm in the process of working out a conversion for my bt omega to magfed via a tacamo kit. However one thing thats bothering me is the asa. Is there an on off asa that will fit the bt. Ive done some searching and not found much. This leaves me to think there isnt one. However as im still relatively new to paintball and this place is packed with very knowledgeable people I was wondering if anyone has any ideas wether this can be achieved or not. Dont fancy screwing up (no pun intended) the thread on a my bottle if I dont have to.

Payney.

markchad

May 23, 2010
if I'm right you should be able to mount an on off on the grip if it still uses the bt4 grip, it worked on my bt4 (non magfed) but I don't have pictures or spare asa to do a mock up

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
If standard I think you will currently have the asa under the grip with 2 bolts in straight formation
To duplicate this your on/off asa just needs straight formation holes for the bolts, and to be the matching distance apart.
These things are generaly quite standard, so unless the holes are offset with one to the left and one to the right.

Next is to get the air back in
You will have a braided line fed into the gun
ASAs may have a push fit connector, but probably have the threaded socket for your choice of connector
If the asa is differently configured (eg the air lines going to come out of the side) or you are reconfiguring the layout in your build then you may need a new length of air line

Braided lines are available in different lengths
Push fit macro line is typically sold in 12" lengths but you can get longer lengths

Just because braided line is the current default it does not mean you have to stick to it

Fittings are available straight and at 90 or 45 degree angles, so the world is your oyster

The shops may not list the fittings, so phone around with your needs

Payney

Jun 24, 2013
Cheers guys. Its appreciated. I'll see what i need. My mate knows all about fittings and braided line so will get his input.