Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bt Rip Clip not feeding.

stu richmond

Mar 1, 2014
Hi Guys.

I'm relatively new to this so unsure if this is a dumb question.

I am running a BT Delta Elite with Rip Clip.
I have noticed that during repeated firing (when i get a little excited and empty a full hopper in the general direction of the other guys) the marker only seems to fire 1 paintball every 2 - 3 shots. It seems that the Rip Clip is not cycling after every shot.

I have altered the settings on the Rip Clip to fastest speed (3 flashes on the LED).
Put fresh batteries into it.
The spring under the feeder it pre-tensioned and snaps back when pushed.
I have turned it on in a quiet area and allowed the Rip Clip to cycle through its initialisation before doing anything.

Is this a common problem with Rip Clips or am I likely to have a faulty one / Missing something blindingly obvious.

Regards

Stu

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Is it the old one or tm version? With it being a sound activated hopper if it doesn't hear each shot it won't turn everytime.
Had mine set to 2 on sensitivity and it wouldn't turn atall, knock it to 3 works flawlessly but that can only be adjusted on tm version. For older ones I believe there is a microphone upgrade but not sure where you get one

stu richmond

Mar 1, 2014
Is it the old one or tm version? With it being a sound activated hopper if it doesn't hear each shot it won't turn everytime.
Had mine set to 2 on sensitivity and it wouldn't turn atall, knock it to 3 works flawlessly but that can only be adjusted on tm version. For older ones I believe there is a microphone upgrade but not sure where you get one
Thanks mate.

I'm not sure which version of the Rip Clip I have, It doesn't specifically state it is a TM version but was sold as a boxed Delta Elite so should assume it is not.

I do like having the low profile hopper but think it may be time to upgrade to a halo / rotor.

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
When you change the programme, the green light flashes, do you also get an amber light flash too?

stu richmond

Mar 1, 2014
When you change the programme, the green light flashes, do you also get an amber light flash too?
Yes, It flashes green x 3 then amber x 3.

I have been running it on CO2 at my local field.
Will running it gun on air make any difference to the noise output and pick up easier by the microphone?

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Hmm if your blasting loads of paint such as a full
Hopper ill bet you froze the thing up lol give it a go with air for curiosity. You have tm version and its set as fast and sensitive as possible. Should work fine

stu richmond

Mar 1, 2014
Hmm if your blasting loads of paint such as a full
Hopper ill bet you froze the thing up lol give it a go with air for curiosity. You have tm version and its set as fast and sensitive as possible. Should work fine
Thanks for the help mate. Fingers crossed for air.