Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

bud orr value? Pictures added

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
£80 - Possibly more to a collector stateside. The original slam kit's are like hens teeth now. Is that annodise original as it looks more like brown than black?

My own sniper #5059 started out like that when I purchased it new in 1989. I've removed the sight rail, heavy rear block and rounded body corners for a smoother profile. Also has the Belsales anti double feed mod, and a lightweight CCM kit. I had it annodised dust black a while ago to freshen it up. Frame is flaking and could do with painting again, but it looks pretty good for a 20+ year old gun... don't think I have aged quite so well :(

Last edited:

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
It is leaking from the valve right now and I sold my belsales valve tool ages ago. :(

Thanks geetee. If your one is 89 then this one is older than I thought. I was two in 89 lol. I think the ano is original. It's a bronze sort of colour. Frame paint is flaking just like yours but it's not too bad at all. What do you think I should list him for on mcarterbrown?

Edit - Made myself a valve tool and now it doesnt leak!

Last edited:

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
I would at a guess say it's a very late 80's early 90's sniper going by it's serial number.
There was at one time a website database that had Sniper & Autococker serial numbers listed giving you an idea when your maker was produced but alas after looking it seems to have gone "404"

There might be something on the McB Forums with regards to dating it correctly.