Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Buddha the Moderator

Manning26

Well, no, it hasn't quite made the headlines over here. Couldn't tell you for sure, but as I'm sure you know, you can't afford to stumble against the big boys, because they'll push you all the way over. There's been a lot of personnel changes there, which could've resulted from dissention in the ranks, or just a plain old need for new talent. What they need to do is go ahead and pick me up.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I would just like to point out that it was me, not Onion, that first passed the 300 mark. :D
However, I do agree that had Onion kept up his speed of posting he'd be way ahead of anyone. But judging from what Onion has posted in the past, I think that, like me, he doesn't care about the count, but the content. Personally I post a lot, yes, but whatever I say, I say because I try to add to a debate, or give out advice. Okay, I'll be the first to admit that some of my posts have been of a pure pointless nature, merely aimed at fun and entertainment, but those are the minority. This is the way I post, folks, and it's gotten me a high count, just because I spend a lot of time online, and I have a lot of opinions on a lot of things (ask any of my friends, they'll tell you I am 'strongly opinionated', which is a nice way of saying that I am a know it all git...)

Ah well, good luck to anyone that'll overtake me in the postcount rat race. What really worries me, is that all of a sudden there's a few threads with a lot of replies, that have my name in the title.....that's scary! It's not like I'm a tremendously well known paintballer, so I can't be that important.........