Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Buddha, You have made nearly 400 posts!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Oh, it's on now, beeyotch!!!!

Right, let's get one thing straight! I do not look like Fred 'industry hoe' Durst! (I mean, how old is he anyway, 12?)
First of all, I'm older than he is, so I got the copyright.
Second, I can kick his ass any time, with one hand tied behind somebody else's back, hopping on one foot, blind folded and immersed in a tub of maple syrup..........:D GRRRRRRRRR!!!!! (sounds in the background of panicking staff, fleeing to the nearest exit in sheer and abject terror, because their boss just went haywire and is now tearing the building asunder with his teeth........) :p

Good luck on the Pete's daughter thing, but I fear that Ol'man Robinson will do a whole lot more than crossing fingers.......If it indeed involves figers, I'm afraid the verb to use will be either breaking, or severing........:D

congratulatons charlie
The stars are cool I really hankered after one and was soooooo busy tring to type fast enough to keep up the other night I didn't notice my first star and had it pointed out:(

felt like I was robbed

Silly me so I will just have to keep my eyes open for the next one.;)

I think having more info and piccy on your profile is cool but what to put:confused:

Paintball piccys are in the hands of others

when I had a life club bunny stuff?....That reminds me my bro needs a good slap unsucessfull search for new dress for presentaion evening he repeatedly sugested PVC Nurses outfit and boots we had seen in shoe shop (don't ask me I was looking at new site boots)