Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

bunker fakout

jack

oh yer baby!
Dec 4, 2002
BIRMINGHAM
Originally posted by pb Jay AC
use your squegee and move it bak and forth moving in and out of the bunker so when sumone see's it and trys to bunker you shoot them wen they cmu around and you can put a couple swares into it to make it more convincing
WTF?

can we have that in plain english pleasE?

jack

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
How do you know hes going to bunker you. I dont bunker each player whoes barrel i see and i am sure alot of other players feel the same and i am sure a lot of players would ignore anyone waving their squeege out of their bunker.

I am sorry if the spelling is off i have just got back from the pub.

SilentInvasion Cpt

Aug 1, 2003
Visit site
If I saw a guy moving his squegee in and out of the bunker, I would probably try to shot the squegee out of his hand, or if it was just open play or something, then I would call some buddies over, and we would have fun trying to hit the squegee. If it was in a tournie or match, then I would just ignore it.

Just my 2 cents

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by hankin
How do you know hes going to bunker you. I dont bunker each player whoes barrel i see and i am sure alot of other players feel the same and i am sure a lot of players would ignore anyone waving their squeege out of their bunker.

I am sorry if the spelling is off i have just got back from the pub.

we all just back from the pub mate. as u say tho, who cares, if i esee someones squegee i will try and hit it, as it counts as an elimination, but i wont try and bunker a squegee thats just mad....not hjard to bunker Jay anyway:p :p :p