Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

bunker fakout

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Whereas you are a proffesional? We all started somewhere, it's like running and shooting one handed........... everyone tries it...... you need to learn the hard way that it doesn't work on the field.
Most fun I have in paintball is when a "punter amateur" lights up one of my team mates at a practice. Very funny. Particularly when they've never held a marker before.
As for fakeouts...... they don't really work, you know what you are trying to do, he doesn't so all you do is give away your position.

|TPB|=SULLY=

"nil taurus excramentum"
Jan 20, 2004
liverpool
www.tpb.biz
thunderflash a bunker would be a bit extremme u think lol.mind u the sound of defl8ing tyres would be haunting u for a few days.i wonder if 1 day there would be a scenario ind installation site with a good setup with maps & outddor runs to the next instll with bunkerz incorparated in the run ,to give areal life effect .sorry lads am off on a tangent:D :cool: ;)

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
Originally posted by JoseDominguez
Whereas you are a proffesional? We all started somewhere, it's like running and shooting one handed........... everyone tries it...... you need to learn the hard way that it doesn't work on the field.
Most fun I have in paintball is when a "punter amateur" lights up one of my team mates at a practice. Very funny. Particularly when they've never held a marker before.
As for fakeouts...... they don't really work, you know what you are trying to do, he doesn't so all you do is give away your position.
Mate, my Tongue was in my cheek....I most certainly DON'T consider myself a professional, I consider myself a Punter with a bit of experience under my belt and aspirations to being a pro-player someday. And I agree, I've been lit-up by total noobs at their first time at the field, my first time at our local site I got lucky and gogged one of Epoch using my Sterling :) It's half the fun of the game, anything can happen, whether you're a tourney player with the latest bling marker or bob the accountant with a Splatmaster !

I disagree though, when I originally played back in the early 90's I used to charge any bunker where I could see a pot being opened, a squeegie being called for, etc.....and if you've already given your position away, then a little misdirection can pay off.....:p

|TPB|=SULLY=

"nil taurus excramentum"
Jan 20, 2004
liverpool
www.tpb.biz
Originally posted by L J
we had a marshall get conussion for a bit from one of those german stick paint grenades landing next to him whilst sorting a customer out mid game
ouch ! cocussion is bad off a tflash it makes ya pyaself & deafens ya .poor sod.lol am surprised by some noobs some time they take to it like a duck to water.:D