Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bunker Jockeys!

The Bunker Jockey is a man who refuses to come out of his hide, no matter what. If his mate is in the ****, he will refuse to come out of his bunker, no matter what! If a naked woman was calling his name, he would stay in his bunker untill he hears his fellow Bunker Jockey shout, "GAME OVER".

If you are interested in becoming a Bunker Jockey or just seeing one in action, come down to our regular walk on night every Tuesday Night.

WALK ON NIGHT, every Tuesday Night, 7pm till late.

£10.00 walk on fee
Bring your own paint or buy a box from us, co2 and air allways available on site!

Tel: 0161 214 9918
Manchester Area

www.saddamsbunker.com

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Listen here!
This site isn't meant as your personal advertisement board. You want to be noticed? Get in touch with Mr Big, and ask how much it costs to get a proper ad up on this site. What pisses me off even more is that you post 'hi' just to keep you f*cking ad at the top of the pile. Well, guess what? You did it in a part of the forum in which I get to play Sherrif, and if I catch you doing it one more time, I'll not only remove the offending post(s), but I'll slap a ban on your ass.:mad:

You dig?

Good!

Forum Paranoia

Dear Buddha,

There seems to be some misunderstanding, we posted mail to ourselves to see how the site works, not for the reasons you have stated.

As i explained to you in me mail to you, we have just started using your site and dont quite understand how it works. We wanted to find out if any replies went straight to our email account or if we had to retrieve replies, no need to explain, i think we now fully understand how things work!

Si@Duki Paintball