Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

bunkering

ciaran.mooney

Ich bin ein Berliner!
Its when a player runs up the field to another players barracade. The player behind the barracade has no idea whats happening because they are behind it, and the runner can either run past and shoot or shoot over the top.

Thats a mugging, not summin to do with handbags and old ladys. :D

Manning26

Your sort of right Brian. Sometimes though, you want to stop at that bunker and keep it after you get rid of its original owner instead of just running by and getting ripped by his support. It's pretty rare you can get into a bunker, just on the other side of your opponent, without him/ her coming around after you. Sometimes it is best to go over the top.
Take care, all.;)

Manning26

I believe it was either Pete Robinson or Anthony Jones. Although there is some batty boy named Matt who keeps acting like he thought it up. I'd maybe give him the benefit of the doubt, but the poor boy also goes around tellin' everyone he's royalty. I think he watched too much Black Adder when he was younger.

Anyhow, it's Mr. Robinson or Mr. Jones.

SpectorX

Apr 12, 2002
Jersey baybe!
Visit site
actually....

I think, if you know where someone is behind the bunker, I find it alots easier to just stick your gun over...=/...of course it has to be fast but if you can do it fast...good for you!