The Home Of European Paintball

Bunkering?

manners87

I cant shoot
Feb 28, 2006
Halifax
Visit site
***mini rant***

im fed up of players whinging about over kill... 20 balls to the head from 3 guns.... from point blank.... yeah a little bit harsh. but ive been complained at for shooting someone twice inthe arm as i was " too intent on winning the game"

anyone who thinks getting shot a few times is overkill go take it to koth. or mention to an event organiser... " the event for people who dont like to get shot"

man im happy as long as i can take 1 player with me on a run through. if i get plastered its all good.

***End Mini Rant***

as for the player who would be "mugging" me id snap shoot 3 to his face then counter punch by running the other side of my bunker and blitzing another one of his crowd before hitting his bunker. thus no hits on me and he cant see shizzle ill let the rest of my team oblitorate him untill he walks.

JayCee

Smegged
Feb 20, 2008
Kent or London
***End Mini Rant***

as for the player who would be "mugging" me id snap shoot 3 to his face then counter punch by running the other side of my bunker and blitzing another one of his crowd before hitting his bunker. thus no hits on me and he cant see shizzle ill let the rest of my team oblitorate him untill he walks.
That may not be over-reaction, but it sure is cheating. Atleast if you mug
someone it's legal in the field. Firing back after you're tagged is just plain
bad sports. Accept you've been shot and walk off, deal with the rest after
the match. Reacting like that can get you banned from that field, so it's
just better to settle things privately. As I said though, no hard feelings were
interacted. The guy took it like a man, and I respect him for that. Bunkering
is legal, reacting in a vicious way isn't. See where i'm coming from?
Besides, if he's seen you, then he knows the general area you're gonna be.
If he's round the corner and you're about to get mugged, he could be crawling
for all you know. All he's gotta do is point down.