Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bunkering?

Hobbit

Leeds Uni
Oct 4, 2007
www.luupbs.co.uk
shooting someone in the back of the head with a paintball isn't going to kill them. thats just stupid. if it was lethal it would be illegal. maybe if you shot someone multiple (ie more than about 10) times in the same place you might run a risk of concussion, but it aint gonna kill you. when you go to mug someone your generally not going to stop to think about it, you put a ton of paint into the other side of the bunker where you think the other guy might be but you keep going to the next piece of cover. its not overshooting unless you know they have already been called out. If you dont like it wear a cap-you can even get ones with a plastic lining designed for getting bottles and the like chucked off your head. At most getting shot 6 times in the back of the head is gonna suck, real bad, for a day or two, but then if you cant take it you should prob be playing lazer quest.

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
Who hasn't? :);)
thats my point :)

if you go and mug someone and the first shot bursts in the centre of there head, its much more efficient to adjust your aim according to that last shot than to lower your barrel all the way down to there pack and hope for the best (obviously its a bigger target but when running at speed is it worth it)

i know i wouldnt .......

JayCee

Smegged
Feb 20, 2008
Kent or London
not really say he was shooting 12 balls a secound which realistically im sure most people can do , thats half a secounds worth of balls , im sure when the adrenaline is running and your pegging it down a field , you will carry on for 4-6 secounds shooting at him , being over 50 balls in his genral direction , maybe unlucky but there we go, and maybe a slight over exaguration , anyway to the question , just move closer into your bunker and shift lanes so he runs straight into it
Precisely. Consider this your first bunker. He didn't even raise his hand, he took most of it and on the sixth shot he stood and raised his hand. That is when I stopped. One thing to consider is that he didnt sit tight and just hope i'd stop, he was still firing at me half way through. He was faceing the bunker, blind-firing me. If you play speedball, speedball it is. You understand the risks involved with Paintball and you take that knowledge inside the field. It's hardly my fault if i'm ONLY doing about 8 bps.. That's a VERY small time for him to react, and I realise that. But when his hand was raised, I respected that he'd had enough and wanted to get off. At the end we shook hands and that was that.

ravie783

Swiiissshhhhh!!!
Jan 10, 2008
UK, Bedfordshire
I took 9 to the neck/mask/head/shoulders on sunday and did i *chase him and kick him down* no (mainly because he was much bigger than me ;)) i called myself out and walked off.

Granted it was from about 2 meters.

At 15bps (or more ;))... its very hard to only hit them once/twice as u go past.

Its Paintball, its what happens.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
whats with all this overshooting nonsense going round the forums

when you go to mug someone, you shoot the first thing you see and you dont stop until he turns away or lowers his gun... simple as...

would you risk losing a game by only shooting someone once on his big toe to have him spin and light you up ?

i think not... if you happen to be aiming at his head then so be it, why risk adjusting your aim and missing?
This man speaks the truth!

Whatever happened to the days where we called it "extra love"?

JayCee

Smegged
Feb 20, 2008
Kent or London
Yeah, agreeable quote there. If he had raised his gun sooner then fair enough, but he didn't. Natural instinct tells you to keep firing until he does :p