Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bunkering?

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
my point exactly.....if you shoot me 6 times in the back of the head at that range i suggest you run...and keep running...in fact never ever stop running....
Nice attitude - Anger management classes ftw?

Christ - I remember a certain mod (circa 2004 - Open-X) on here shooting some Swedish Cow-Print-clad run-thru mofo so much, the refs could only get in to pull the guy cos he had to stop to reload! No wonder their paint consumption for the event was so high :D:D

Face facts - we get shot at when we play, and it can hurt on occasion. Deal with it or **** off and play laser quest or COD4.

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
COD4 ftw! :p
I got bunkered a few times and didnt like the little bit of overkill that happened this sunday (by my brother) but after thinking about it i didnt get pissed of because of overkill because it doesnt hurt that much its just getting myself into stupid ****in positions where i can get mugged. Also the fact that he kept beating me. thats what pisses me off. If you know you have been hit pout your hand up! then overkill doesnt happen! :D

JayCee

Smegged
Feb 20, 2008
Kent or London
Nice attitude - Anger management classes ftw?

Christ - I remember a certain mod (circa 2004 - Open-X) on here shooting some Swedish Cow-Print-clad run-thru mofo so much, the refs could only get in to pull the guy cos he had to stop to reload! No wonder their paint consumption for the event was so high :D:D

Face facts - we get shot at when we play, and it can hurt on occasion. Deal with it or **** off and play laser quest or COD4.
And besides, ducking down is the worst form of tactics when being mugged.
If you dont like getting mugged, learn to deal with it, get off the field or
figure out a way to counter-act it.

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
Atleast he didnt try and shoot you back I suppose :p
I was at a training, I bunkered someone, with 1 shot, into the ass, and they walked off and tried to shoot me Haha :(!
Ah well :rolleyes: