Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bunkers

eastie123

Uncooperative
Jun 2, 2005
Da hood!
Visit site
hya i was wondering what you guys think is the most best stance behind a sup air tea-bag. because that is the place i mostly get ripped and iv been told many different opinions. cheers

Legion

Apr 30, 2005
Bristol
if your getting hit in the goggles while stood up get on your knees?

or maybe your just getting your timing all wrong...

for eg. you lust out of the barricade to start shooting whilst you have heavy paint coming down on you?

try and define 'how yout getting ripped'

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
Positioning behind a dorito (or any bunker) partially depends on what angles are open for incoming paint; this will dictate how tight (or not) you play it...

But the frontal stance as on Dynasty Disected is optimal, offering a very tight profile, the opputunity to move when necesary, better peripheral vision and a stance that allows you to quickly swap hands.

[edit] And good for wrapping.

kyle1000uk

Feb 14, 2004
Manchester
Visit site
tea bags are pretty cool if ur crouched or on ur knees, u can get a little more footing than say an ordinary stand up

and try not to stand over the points of the teabag on the ground unless u have to, if u have to get in quick its more difficult.

but it sounds to me like u gotta get ur profile right

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Originally posted by Marc0
Another point made on Dynasty Dysected is to tilt your gun to the angle of the teabag, dont let your hopper stick out anymore than necessary.
dont forget to tilt your head as well.

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
Originally posted by skullicious
try tilting ur head a little too, i got a long neck and a big nut ,so i do that just in case, makes me little tighter.
Right, so if I had a girlfriend... I would make here tilt her head a little when were in bed. :p