The Home Of European Paintball

Bushmaster: any good?

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Originally posted by Philip
They rule once you set them up, i have one and it is super small and light. It has little kick and a great ROF. You wont get better for the price :D
OK, so you think I can't go wrong to get a BKO out of the box, buy an air system, add a Revvy or eVL II hopper to it and then progressively upgrade as I get the bread?

If so, what air system and cradle would you recommend? Would a low output pre-set 4500 psi be alright? What size? I'm mainly focusing on the Millennium series.

Also what hopper do you recommend since I may add an upgrade chip later and an anti-chop eye (if possible). When I do that I will add a trigger modification that will make it wail at possibly 20 bps.

Would upgrading the regulator in the future be important? Or the barrel?

Thanks for your feedback.:)

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
If you want to upgrade, the normal BM2K will upgrade the most, im not sure about the BKO, but the anti chop eye is only an extra $70 or close to it.

The input is around 400-500 so a low pressure bottle would be fine, if you want to upgrade the reg, see if planet have any of the eclipse ones left, or you could buy a gladiator.

I use a warp on mine, and dont chop, yesterday i was using a evolution set at 11BPS with the gun set at 13.9BPS and didn't really chop until the last game when a ball got wedged halfway down the barrel, and the other 8 in the string i fired collided into the back of it....paint water fountain out of the porting ;)

As for the barrel, i use a boomstick cos the stock barrel is a little to big(bore size)

Overall, you can do alot to them, take a look at http://www.obdo.net for all the info you need.

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
I know I'm getting detailed here, but there's no shop I can go to here in Stockholm where I can get help. I plan to find out exactly what components I want and order them from America, probably from a shop where I used to work.

I understand the ROF limitation at 14+ bps and that it can be changed with an upgrade chip. 14 bps would be o.k. to start with.

Your Boomstick: what length? What paint do you use? I plan to play insert and spend a lot of time up front in tight bunkers. (That's why light = good.)

I would also like to know if there's anything special I need to know about the cradle, hoses and hardware I need to order, if you can help there.

What size air tank do you use and how many shots do you usually get per fill? Could I get by with a 45 or do I need a 68 for 10-minute games? Or maybe something in between?

I've been reading a lot about BKOs and already have TANKS bookmarked. Also Tantrum Paintball. I just needed confirmation that they're good markers because people here badmouth them.

Amazing you use Warpfeed. Was it a hard set-up? Sounds like you play back, since that must be heavy?

As for Paul's comment about poor man's Angel: I love Angels but I am a poor man!

Thanks again.

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Originally posted by Wadidiz
I know I'm getting detailed here, but there's no shop I can go to here in Stockholm where I can get help. I plan to find out exactly what components I want and order them from America, probably from a shop where I used to work.

I understand the ROF limitation at 14+ bps and that it can be changed with an upgrade chip. 14 bps would be o.k. to start with.

Your Boomstick: what length? What paint do you use? I plan to play insert and spend a lot of time up front in tight bunkers. (That's why light = good.)

I would also like to know if there's anything special I need to know about the cradle, hoses and hardware I need to order, if you can help there.

What size air tank do you use and how many shots do you usually get per fill? Could I get by with a 45 or do I need a 68 for 10-minute games? Or maybe something in between?

I've been reading a lot about BKOs and already have TANKS bookmarked. Also Tantrum Paintball. I just needed confirmation that they're good markers because people here badmouth them.

Amazing you use Warpfeed. Was it a hard set-up? Sounds like you play back, since that must be heavy?

As for Paul's comment about poor man's Angel: I love Angels but I am a poor man!

Thanks again.
I use a 14" boomstick, and the stock 12" barrel, i use Zap paint all the time, haven't used anything else through this.

You will probably need 2 90* elbows, some hose and what ever drop-forward/cradle that you want.

I use a 1.9l(114ci) and a 1.1(68ci) both 3k. I haven't used the 1.9 for a while cos there is no need too, the 114ci got 1700-1900 and thats at 3k, and i play back.

The warpfeed rules on my bushy, very easy to setup and it doesn't really affect the side weight of it, not reall heavy with it anyway.

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Originally posted by Paul_collier

Less then its main competitors!

Oh yeah the updated software is out now so 27.7 bps is now available :D :D will make walking the trigger extremely easy!!

Paul.
:D
Thats not what i asked, PM me with a guesstimate :D