Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bushmaster SI - How much could i sell this for?

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
list it on ebay.com not ebay.co.uk you cant sell paintball guns on the uk version plus your market is going to mostly be in the usa tbh

jarrettp

Jun 1, 2009
i have a .co.uk acount, can that still work on the .com website and will i still get uk people on the .com website aswell as usa

jarrettp

Jun 1, 2009
they have a firearms policy, even for paintball guns, so how do other people sell them on ebay?

They take the risk and hope ebay dont spot the auction.

Edit, Yes, ebay considers paintball guns to be firearms.

As a seller on ebay of paintball upgrades, Im reminded of ebays firearms policy every time I list.

In the UK paintball guns are classed as toys.
But in some countries paintball guns are classed as firearms.

And in any case, if you modify a paintgun in a certain way, and/or use it in a certain way, it is a firearm.
Ebay just dont want to get involved in that.

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
People use ebay because:
- you add your gun on it and expect people to gzet your number/contact before ebay to delete the sale (usually take some day), and refund your fees because of deleted sale

If you don't do it more than a really few couple of time, you shouldn't be banned from Ebay.

Some people take this risk....

R.J.

Jan 25, 2008
Middle Tennessee
Saw your post on mcarterbrown.com about this marker.Some of the older guys on this site should know who this marker belonged to.Marker is set up state of the art for about 89.Ross of line SI was tight with several of your early British teams, Bad Company,Meyhem Tiger, ect.There were not that many UK teams back then, Iused to marshall some of the early Meyhem games.

RJTaylor
Nashville RidgeRunners

Does anyone still have contact with Clive of the Silly Sausages?