Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Butt Plate or Drop Forward?

Manning26

Emerson, I think you've confused me with the OTHER yellow starred freak. Anyhow, just 'cause you're shootin' a Spyder, that doesn't mean you gotta' put poor-quality stuff on it. I totally understand about the money thing, but at the same time you should spend what little you got on crap that'll last. ARGH, my fatherly instinct has totally kicked in! I'm not meaning to lecture you, Bud, I just hate seeing good fella's get screwed.

Good luck with your purchase,
Manning26, NOT BUDDHA!
;)

bm8282

Lite em' uper
Nov 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
Visit site
now im thinking about rhyming..but for $48..id have to agree with manning, either your getting a hell of a deal, or crappy ****, a good regulator is 100-150+ and a good x chamber is 40+ for spyders..buyers beware...find out what x chamber your getting, and what stage it is, find out what kind of regulator..ect..:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bm8282

Lite em' uper
Nov 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
Visit site
emerson, the regulator on that site for the compact is the one that comes stock with the shutter, it comes with a fore grip not expansion chamber, so make sure you are getting the x chamber not a foregrip, BIG DIFFERENCE! just making sure you dont get screwed over:D

bm8282

Lite em' uper
Nov 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
Visit site
yea kingman parts are normally good quality, but im not sure about the quality of that regulator, and im trying to stress the fact that this is a foregrip not an expansion chamber like you said, i dont want u thinking your paying for something your not..but you should be ok..