Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Buying Advice Needed

Conner93

Sep 29, 2014
hey, I'm looking at buying a used proto rail paintball gun, I was just wondering if there is any obvious things I should ask the seller about the gun and if there are any other things I should look out for when buying this gun, i have a picture of the gun and a few extras that are included which I will include in this post so you can see it, all help is appreciated thanks!

I also forgot to say that I've already asked a couple questions to the seller, this marker he says he bought in 2011 and has only been used a couple times

5amwise

Wingnut
Sep 6, 2011
S****horpe
just ask him to confirm that the marker functions correctly and there are no leaks or other issues. remember to keep all posts public so if there are any issues (which i doubt there will be given the nature of this forum) the evidence will be there to help resolve the issues. to put your mind at ease you could also ask for someone to vouch for the seller

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
As above, plus the markings on the cylinder - you require the stamped year/month which are the born date, and confirmation that it has the Pi gate symbol

If the year/month is within 5 years, then its entirely usable, if its within 10 years then its usable at places that accept that aluminium cylinders actualy have a 10 year lifespan before testing is due