Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Buying and Selling Advice

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi, I want to talk to someone but I can because it said I have insufficient privileges what do I do? Cheers
In general English - there is a rule that prevents access to the sales threads and to private messaging for new members which requires a minimum of 20 posts
There is also some form of delay built into the system which prevents automatic access once the 20 posts have been made - this allows the moderators / administrators of the forum to catch up and check out fast posting new members.
There is not an expressed rule to say how quickly 20 posts can be made, but if a moderator finds 20 posts from a very new member they may delete and reset the count as a matter of course sometimes

Introduce yourself, let us know who you are, where you are in the country, what experience you have, what you like to play
Show us some playing photos or gear photos etc

A good side effect for new members is that they cannot just join and buy the first gun they see, and with the requirement to make posts can ask the questions and get the answers that informs them to make the right decisions for their first purchases

Reactions: Care_Bears

Huni J

Nov 23, 2013
Thank you very much for the time you spend in writing the tips. We all greatly appreciate it.