Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Buying and Selling Advice

Oct 4, 2014
Only joined this forum a few days ago and loving all the greatest advice that people have. Stuff like this helps a lot for people that are new to the sport.

Revived

Dec 6, 2014
One of the main reasons people join this forum is for the busy selling and trading section this is very helpful, thanks.

Tippmann Sam

Feb 5, 2015
Wales
ive noticed that when trying to make a paypal payment as goods it now says that 'No fee for you unless your purchase involves a currency conversion. Your eligible purchases may be covered by PayPal Buyer Protection.' so does this now mean that there are no fees involved?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
ive noticed that when trying to make a paypal payment as goods it now says that 'No fee for you unless your purchase involves a currency conversion. Your eligible purchases may be covered by PayPal Buyer Protection.' so does this now mean that there are no fees involved?
There are more likely to be no fees involved

Evade fees by using personal payment does not give you the full protection
Paying as a standard payment used to incurr fees in all cases, then it depended on if you used an existing balance or the type of card/account you paid from
Now there are less situations requiring a fee

vDubLeics

Leicestershire Paintballer
Apr 9, 2014
Leicestershire
www.TrueStreet.co.uk
HI, i have a question about selling a marker on the forum,

My Friend want to sell his TipX and has asked if i can post it up for him then put his DIRECT contact details i.e. phone number & anything else required. i can vouch he will be a serious seller and follow the forum rules.

i think i know what the answer will be and i have told him there is every chance i might not be able to do this, but that i will ask for him. and if not we will go straight to the facebook pages.

Thanks
vDubLeics