Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Buying and Selling Advice

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
HI, i have a question about selling a marker on the forum,

My Friend want to sell his TipX and has asked if i can post it up for him then put his DIRECT contact details i.e. phone number & anything else required. i can vouch he will be a serious seller and follow the forum rules.

i think i know what the answer will be and i have told him there is every chance i might not be able to do this, but that i will ask for him. and if not we will go straight to the facebook pages.

Thanks
vDubLeics
Thou this sounds relatively straight forward, the chance of complications involved is very high. So basically a no go.
You could sell items on behalf of your friend as long as you have item/s in your possesion and willing to take full responsibility of the transactions.
Why not get said friend to join forum ?

Reactions: Labouch

C1_Nemeses

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2008
Carlisle
Ah shizzles yeh my name is different on here lol but the test info was clearly shown on bottle ..... They are sold anyway .. But thx for reply

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Ah shizzles yeh my name is different on here lol but the test info was clearly shown on bottle ..... They are sold anyway .. But thx for reply
Alas, I couldn't see the dates, the picture only showed the bottle logo and no test dates or spec.
Well done on selling them, at that price they wouldn't hang around.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Im new and I would like to try this sport . What items or equiptments should I buy ?
Start a thread in the newbie area, tell us about you, what experience you have and what interests you

Otherwise people will just tell you that you need:
Goggles
Gun
Air system
Hopper
Pots
Pod belt / vest
Clothes
Footwear
Big bag
Paintballs
Transport