Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Buying and selling

Stef Busby

Apr 23, 2017
Hull
Evening all. Looking to get back into paintballing but on the buy and sale section it states no privileges. Im wanting to buy so how do I gain these?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
It's actually 20 posts and a minimum of 2 weeks membership
Or upgrade your account to platinum

Platinum comes with extra benefits with access to a private area including the platinum classifieds which allow extra non paintball specific trading

Personally I would tend to recommend the use of the two weeks to get a wider overview of what's available, either for new players so that they don't splash out on the first shiney thing
That may or may not apply to you as you are returning, but it's still tempting to buy quickly when you could be getting up to date depending on how long you've been away

Put up some posts around the various areas of the forum letting us know about you, where you played before, what you're into etc and what kind of paintball you fancy getting back into

Stef Busby

Apr 23, 2017
Hull
Morning Tom / Trolley - thanks for the responses.

Not played for around 5 year. Flogged all me gear to free up funds as had little un in 2012. Now she's a bit older and there's a bit more cash in the bank looking to start again.

Was posting from tablet last night so never saw pop up about participating...just seen it now.

Anyway thanks for the guidance, appreciated.

Regards

Stef

Reactions: Tom and Trolley