Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Buying first gear, let me know what you think...

Homewrecker

previously Tomtimus Prime
Aug 9, 2010
Manchester
Ah that’s ok, being the prize winning noob I am, I just want to make sure I don't shaft myself by buying something inadequate and having to replace it within a couple of months.

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
go with Guerrilla.

Previously owned a DYE throttle but switched over to Guerrilla, primarily because the weight difference for a comparable 68/4500 tank is very noticeable!

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Lips in down London way ( Welwyn garden city) mate. Give them a buzz there v helpfully over the phone

Smileanator

Mar 10, 2009
Cheers I'll check out that site.

Right, I ended up buying a DM9 of a lovely chap on this site... Now I need to buy some Air. I've had a couple of brand suggestions on here already and I thank you again for the input, but I would like some info on exactly what to look for ie what makes a good/bad tank or regulator. There seems to be multiple options for different things, I imagine to suit to what you want to play - if this is the case I wouldn’t mind something fairly versatile

Again cheers for all the help.
YES! Dye FTW! Good choice my man, good choice!

Homewrecker

previously Tomtimus Prime
Aug 9, 2010
Manchester
Haha, its potentially a bit more than needed for a newbie like me, but... Go hard or go home I say!

I just need to get the rest of the gear and find some people to shoot at me.

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
you're better off doubling your budget and getting yourself a 2nd hand 68/4500 fibre wrapped tank in the long run.

Saves you the hassle of trading up in the future and it's a lighter setup + more capacity (= more shots).