Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Buying my first marker and I don't know if I should go for an Etek 3 AM or an Invert Mini?

kaihros

Jun 18, 2014
There's a £120 difference between the two and I don't know if it's worth spending that extra for my first marker. Help me out? Thanks!

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Everyone I know who has a mini loves them, I've bought two for my son and he loves them.
If the mini is too small for you, get an Axe.
they all shoot paint when you pull the trigger. keep the £120 get a z2 or a decent pair of goggles, or an air system .

Reactions: Ben H

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
I've had both an etek 4 and a few minis, both good markers and easy to maintain, etek has an on/off asa, both have similar boards, best bet is to get hold of them both and see what you think, as whats best for someone else is not necessarily best for you.

dont waste more money on buying an etek AM, an LT is exactly the same and cheaper.

you could probably pick up an axe for around the same as an etek as well.

kaihros

Jun 18, 2014
I've had both an etek 4 and a few minis, both good markers and easy to maintain, etek has an on/off asa, both have similar boards, best bet is to get hold of them both and see what you think, as whats best for someone else is not necessarily best for you.

dont waste more money on buying an etek AM, an LT is exactly the same and cheaper.

you could probably pick up an axe for around the same as an etek as well.
Thanks for the tip :)

kaihros

Jun 18, 2014
Everyone I know who has a mini loves them, I've bought two for my son and he loves them.
If the mini is too small for you, get an Axe.
they all shoot paint when you pull the trigger. keep the £120 get a z2 or a decent pair of goggles, or an air system .
I went for the mini, thank you!