Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Buying New Markers...

TheMemphosProject

Feb 26, 2012
Birmingham
got mine from just as a package but there are obviously various places that sell and ill bet planet still stocks them too, pick who you like :)
Just are the only place that I can find that has the HDE Forest camo one :)

ive spoken to ans gear and they do devalue your stuff and aslong as you buy fedex shipping insurance which is about 1% of the total price youll be covered if it goes walkies as you will have the invoice in email so its down to insurance
i recently got a cp reg and some black fittings from there and the value on the front said $15 even tho its was $80 in reality and i didnt get charged and i never have been .
I think I might just stick on the safe side and buy from Just, I don't want to run the risk of being hit with additional fee's : /

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
i asked them if they do lower the value to $15-20
Paintball Support 7: yes you can even request it in the Order Comment to be sure
Paintball Support 7: but we do it all the time
Paintball Support 7: a lot of countries are getting stricter but we can still do it to the UK

automag

Jan 14, 2008
As I said over if you get them to under value the marker and it gets lost. You lose out on your marker and cash it would be down to the insurance company. Knowing how insurance company's work it will be a case off.....
Well you only paid for this much insurance to this value it to say $100. So we are only paying out out $100. You dont win.

Or you could save some money and pick a black one one off here cheaper and get the parts anno'd. The Storm trooper etek is black and white.

Planets colour ranges

http://shop.planeteclipse.com/show.asp?show=catsub&sc2=158

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
if you're going to buy new buy from the UK, otherwise most of the advantages of buying new, i.e. support if owt goes wrong, disappear and you might as well buy secondhand.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Spend £500 on a new marker, and you'll have a £300-400 marker the moment it drops on your doormat!!!!!!

Spend that money secondhand, and you don't lose money on it if you sell on. The only advantage buying new is the warranty IMHO - personally, I'd ALWAYS buy SH and you can always use the hundred pounds plus savings to sned the marker back to planet for a FULL strip and service!