Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Buying second hand, your rights or lack thereof..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Nah no black/slave jokes, I can only joke about Irish as half my family are. I gotta few good potato ones if your interested
You just don't quite know when to shut up do you?

It's very rare I get involved with threads like this, but the whole "half my family are irish so I can make jokes about in extremely poor taste" argument holds as much weight as the "I can make black jokes cus my friend has a black friend" argument.
People have already stated they don't like you, learn from this, try and see where they are coming from, apologise and try to be less offensive so we can all get along.

Reactions: Dannyc5799

Dannyc5799

Aug 31, 2004
Colchester
Over it and bored if it. Just answering peoples posts. I have apologised evidentially that was not good enough it even read and taken on board

SO ONCE AGAIN SORRY FOR LETTING PEOPLE SEE THEY HAVE RIGHTS WHEN BUYING ANY GOODS. TRUE NOT AS MANY AS FROM NEW OR PROFESSIONAL SELLER, BUT YOU DO HAVE RIGHTS TO REFUNDS WHEN ITEMS DO NOT ARRIVE AT ALL OR WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME FRAM . That was all I ever stated and got slated.

So once again sorry

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Over it and bored if it. Just answering peoples posts. I have apologised evidentially that was not good enough it even read and taken on board

SO ONCE AGAIN SORRY FOR LETTING PEOPLE SEE THEY HAVE RIGHTS WHEN BUYING ANY GOODS. TRUE NOT AS MANY AS FROM NEW OR PROFESSIONAL SELLER, BUT YOU DO HAVE RIGHTS TO REFUNDS WHEN ITEMS DO NOT ARRIVE AT ALL OR WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME FRAM . That was all I ever stated and got slated.

So once again sorry
No you were a D1ck

connor96

Jul 26, 2013
northampton
So the reason for a ban would be what section of the rules? Just seems like a boys club on here. Any div can hit a ban button. Bans are a bit pointless considering email accounts are so easy to get.
Maybe everyone thought people aren't pathetic enough to make another account just to complain? :)

Reactions: tim smith
Status
Not open for further replies.