Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bye Bye Paintball Gearbag Sale

Dandare69

Dec 8, 2010
Where abouts in London are you,mate. Iam quite intersested in the Navigator & could quite easily collect from you if you're not too far away. :)

soul snatcher24

Jan 9, 2009
King's Lynn
i will take the dye assault pack if no one else has it off you

can pay now if you like :)

oh i will also have the macroline cutter if you would do both for £20 (they are £7 new)

jacktheman2

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2007
London
www.shutterimages.co.uk
Where abouts in London are you,mate. Iam quite intersested in the Navigator & could quite easily collect from you if you're not too far away. :)
Your more than welcome to come a pick it up if it's not too far. I live in London, Norbury Right by Norbury station if that's any help.

i will take the dye assault pack if no one else has it off you

can pay now if you like :)

oh i will also have the macroline cutter if you would do both for £20 (they are £7 new)
Sorry but there are 2 people people after this i am wating on WhiteFlame to see if he wants it if not him then there is some one els. I am just trying to make it fair for people that asked first. But on the off change they both pull out then you can have it.

Also you can have the macro line cutter if you want .

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
yes postage fees are covered. let em know if you want it.

Busy at work so sorry for late response. Will take the navigator for £70 asking price.

However, I see that a few posts above someone else negotiating for collection. I know they haven't made a firm offer but in their shoes I would be waiting for an answer reagrding collection before offering (as that could make a diffenence).

As such, if you want to let it go to them and save on postage no offence taken but offer stands until I spend the money on somethig else :)

soul snatcher24

Jan 9, 2009
King's Lynn
Sorry but there are 2 people people after this i am wating on WhiteFlame to see if he wants it if not him then there is some one els. I am just trying to make it fair for people that asked first. But on the off change they both pull out then you can have it.

Also you can have the macro line cutter if you want .
yeh, i just saw that

i will wait and see what happens with the pack first buddy

cheers
Ryan, team domination

jacktheman2

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2007
London
www.shutterimages.co.uk
yes postage fees are covered. let em know if you want it.

Busy at work so sorry for late response. Will take the navigator for £70 asking price.

However, I see that a few posts above someone else negotiating for collection. I know they haven't made a firm offer but in their shoes I would be waiting for an answer reagrding collection before offering (as that could make a diffenence).

As such, if you want to let it go to them and save on postage no offence taken but offer stands until I spend the money on somethig else :)
hi yes you can have it for the asking price if you wish. The only resin i am negotiating is as you said it's not a firm offer if it was i would have to consult you first as you have offered the asking price first and you will always take president as the first offer.

If your self would want to pick it up let me know if not i will be awaiting your payment.

Thanks

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
hi yes you can have it for the asking price if you wish. The only resin i am negotiating is as you said it's not a firm offer if it was i would have to consult you first as you have offered the asking price first and you will always take president as the first offer.

If your self would want to pick it up let me know if not i will be awaiting your payment.

Thanks
I cant collect as in the Midlands. Just so I can sleep with clear consience I'll give Dandare69 till midnight to agree terms with you that match my offer (taking into account your posting costs) as he may be stuck with work as well. If you dont get offer from him then when I check in the morning I'll send payment, drop you a PM and update thread.

I Hope this is found to be in the spirit of the rules instead of just compling with them :)

Will check thread in the morning (money is good, I won't have spent it by then :D)

jacktheman2

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2007
London
www.shutterimages.co.uk
I cant collect as in the Midlands. Just so I can sleep with clear consience I'll give Dandare69 till midnight to agree terms with you that match my offer (taking into account your posting costs) as he may be stuck with work as well. If you dont get offer from him then when I check in the morning I'll send payment, drop you a PM and update thread.

I Hope this is found to be in the spirit of the rules instead of just compling with them :)

Will check thread in the morning (money is good, I won't have spent it by then :D)
Thats fair enough we will wait and see Dandare69 reply.

Reactions: P8ballfreak666