Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cack Right Hand!

51lver

May 30, 2009
London/Essex
Can't walk the trigger on my right.

My right hand is slow as a snail!!! compare to my left!!

So any ideas or exercises to speed up the right hand?!

SamFlyZ

Geo 2.1 | 2K5 Alias
Mar 27, 2009
Exmouth, Devon
Can't walk the trigger on my right.

My right hand is slow as a snail!!! compare to my left!!

So any ideas or exercises to speed up the right hand?!

Try using your right hand (or left in my case) as the main hand.

I tried typing left handed... sortof... and writing left handed, picking stuff up left hand, and tapping on my leg the whole blimming time I was alive, left handed.

Or just play an entire walk-on with your left :)

Tramples

No Limit token fat person
Jun 28, 2009
Swindon
just a warning if your playing off hand for the 1st time make sure you have some padding on the off arm. I'm still purple on my left arm from last Sunday. It does work though, already I feel my left hand fingers becoming more agile. obviously reverse post for right hand:D

phil09

Team Fear
Jun 10, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
It just takes practice, practice, practice and then it just clicks. I'm actually more comfortable using my off hand now than I am using my right hand. And for some reason both me and my bro can walk the trigger faster in our off hands..

heh, you could always pick up bass guitar to strengthen the muscles :D.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
It just takes practice, practice, practice and then it just clicks. I'm actually more comfortable using my off hand now than I am using my right hand. And for some reason both me and my bro can walk the trigger faster in our off hands..

heh, you could always pick up bass guitar to strengthen the muscles :D.
are they heavy...?:)

JamieD

SZ Mafia
Dec 12, 2003
Carlisle
www.szpaintball.proboards.com
back when i first started i was at college and i put an elastic band round the 2 ring binders in my folder, doubled it over a couple of times, twisted it round and put a pen in it, just tapped away all day long
unsure if this made sense so another thing i did was just tapped the steering wheel in my car, more simple than the first method but the idea is to be able to tap while concentraiting on other things, means you can tap without thinking and focus on what is happening in the game

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Or you could be like me, 20 years on and I still can't shoot left handed.
I have no coordination with my left hand at all, I've done the finger tapping and I do play the bass. I even tried using an old trigger frame but my left hand shooting still looks like I'm some kind of stroke victim.

Now I just say I can't shoot left handed.

Apr 17, 2009
i did'nt even play paintball to practice,
no matter where i was when i was walking my fingers just pretend they are walking the trigger but i decided i was in the situation you are in. So i ONLY let my left fingers do it in around 2 days they were catching up and now i am faster with my left hand!