Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Call to arms On the weekend of Saturday the 13th and Sunday the 14th of August

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
On the weekend of Saturday the 13th and Sunday the 14th of August, Mayhem will be holding its annual big game.
I have kindly been adopted as the general for the American forces i will be needing an elite squad of bodyguards and of course an army.
The Commander of the Japanese forces will be none other than GED Green from WDP they will be worthy opponents so lets show em what we can do .

Please call 01708 688517 to book in.

One of the fields will have be formula 5 setup with the scoreboard and you will be able to play on the Saturday and it will be part of the big game scoring on Sunday too. Ronnie has picked out a great field for it so it should play really well.

Stuart Friell

Apr 27, 2010
Typical John! you have the wrong phone number................ Mayhem to book is 01708 688517 Accommodation at the hotel is 0208 5059966

Reactions: Donk

Stuart Friell

Apr 27, 2010
Just a quick mention, for thsoe of you looking for hotel accommodation, my hotel is approx 10 mins from Abridge Mayhem and we have a special rate in place (mayhbb) for the night of 13th August. £35 per person bed and breakfast. Message me if you need accommodation, rumour has it Sosta is buying us all a beer on Saturday night at the hotel!