Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Calling cocker techno freaks < only >

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
You can see the clippard MPA-3 installed in front of the sear on my EgoMag here...

Last edited:

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
i have been doing a lot of number bashing over the last few days,,,

theres a porlem,,and its with the bolt,,, you need a custom bolt ,,as its the bolt that stops the air from flowing out of the barrel after you pull the trigger..
or rather, lets, say you pull and hold the trigger, the air will come rushing out till you let the trigger go and it returns to its forward point,

now when i bought the kit from our yankie chaps over the pond it came with a bolt, and i did take note that it had two orings at the rear end,,em i thought,whys that,
well it turns out these two orings controll the on/off flow to the air,,or if you can think of it this way the dwell,

the way this set up works is,, your air flow comes direct from the reg, so you allways have reg pressure running to the fire chamber, DIRECT,
On a lecy board the noid is a on/off unit,,, but with a mech control its only ever going to be a on unit,, closing the flow of air to the ball is controlled by the bolt,,,

but fear not i have all ready worked out how its done and then surpassed it with a design of my own,,, simples...
it has to be a complete bolt,, you know like a ion bolt,, i did try messing about with deady wind hollow bolts but theres no control for closing off the air flow when the trigger is pulled and held,,

The bolt also controls recharge and shootdown,,, ha ha but i have it sussed,,,

thanks for the heads up on all the details of the supply of parts,, i was half way to putting in a order to the states,, but now i have supplys in the uk,,

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
You can see the clippard MPA-3 installed in front of the sear on my EgoMag here...

wow dude thats a lot going on in there,, but very clever,, im trying to go the other way,,, sort of less is more,,,
it was all to do with that trip we had to croaita where we played paintball on a island that used to be a 2nd world war sub pen type thing,,

and dudes where jumping out of speed boats into the sea,, and i thought , hang on,,,sea /water/marker/electronics.. thats when i came up with the idea of a simple marker,,
one moving part,,no batterys,, high rate of fire,,but modern,,

i have to admitt to hating blowbacks,,i hate them with a passion,,and more over the companys that make them,,
that are living in a world of twenty years ago,
but and also on that note i have taken blow back tuning futher than anyone could even dream off,

super low pressure A5s with hammers made with P.T.F.E.skins,and other such wonders,,even down to removing the hammer and replacing it with a gas filled piston,, getting blow backs to run down to as low as 200 psi,,

but no more,, its time for simple to move into todays paintball world,,, well thats the idea any way,,,

you know i love my mags as well,,, i have a side feed emag on a warp feed right tach one body,,, time to get that up and running again,,

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
some else that has came to light... QEVs,,can slow down the ions bolt return when using a mech system,,

some qevs work better than others,,its all to do with getting the QEV to open,,,to push the bolt back,,,
ive had QEVs that would not open till they got 80 psi,,and some that would open just by blowing in them,,, even the same type from the same company