Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cambridge/Norwich - making a group-

AlexAND

Sep 22, 2015
Cambridge & Norwich
If u love paintball like we all do then we should make a group the bigger the group the better. This will be built on trust and having fun . The more people are interested the more we can do this. If you have your own gear the better which I will have everything essential via the time this is set up (already have the paintball gun). We could even create events and create private groups which we will hire our private land to play on. If there is already a group like this I would love to join in. I see this as a fun sport which I can make loads of new friends in.
Many thanks
Alex

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
If u love paintball like we all do then we should make a group the bigger the group the better. This will be built on trust and having fun . The more people are interested the more we can do this. If you have your own gear the better which I will have everything essential via the time this is set up (already have the paintball gun). We could even create events and create private groups which we will hire our private land to play on. If there is already a group like this I would love to join in. I see this as a fun sport which I can make loads of new friends in.
Many thanks
Alex
Welcome

But there are a couple of bits that set off alarm bells for me
This sounds rather like off world or renegade paintball - especially the trust & fun part

You can do as you wish on private land (within the law, and off world paintball can be legal or illegal depending on circumstances)
Note that private land isn't always private land - if part of a farm then it's a workplace and publicly accessible, eg by the vet, milk tanker driver etc)

Even when it is private land then unless you prevent people gaining access you are responsible if a trespasser wanders into a game
I've run events on a site which was used by locals dog walking or just walking in the woods, even when paintball was going on. The site was large and could manage zones around the chances of people wandering on paths. To run the event we wanted those areas which meant publicity by the site, signs, taping areas off etc

You can of course set up a site which is a different issue. Manage the site, have permissions, insurance and controls etc

Running a site, event etc is not to be taken lightly