The Home Of European Paintball

campaign cup 05

welshy

DV8
Apr 15, 2002
Darlington, co.durham,
groups.msn.com
I have heard that its gonna be the NEC

just wondering as NEC has no grass outside its just a big car park so would assume some sort of astro turf to be put down weather it be inside or outside

just would be nice to know so hotels can be booked early ect

fuzzy juzzy

Registered Abuser
Feb 23, 2005
hertfordshire
its deffinetly at the NEC but to hav it their they'v had to push it back to the 9th - 11th of september

does any1 know if we'r able to camp there?

fred1

***fessional Heckler
Sep 25, 2003
GVA Massive
www.rodeurs.ch
Well nice to know its a great venue.....

But a little displeased to have to go see Human Resources to have my vacation changed and having to pay alot more for my trip than originally planned. The difference in price for a plane ticket to London and a ticket to Birmingham is enormous! Instead of paying 50£, the cheapest flight I have found for the moment is 220£.... Brilliant!

Super Fly

yeeeeah!
Nov 8, 2004
www.superflytv.com
fred, would be cheaper to fly to england and drive up to birmingham. its only an hours drive so if your team is coming over jsut rent a mini bus over here and drive up. need any more info with transport from london to birmingham im sure i can help :)

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
Well i must say that's damn convenient. About 10 mins door to door for me. May have to enter my boys. :D

Its about £10 return from london to birmingham on the train if you book in advance, and only takes about 2 hours. And you can get off at the NEC's own train station. Plus you'll probabley save as much on 3 nights hotels as the extra flights will cost.