Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

campaign cup 05

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
I believe for 35 you can get an open return, return at any point within a month. Virgin trains, DO NOT use Silver-link.

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
what would any Millennium series related thread be without Fred1 bitching about it.... lol ;)

no seriously, it looks like the most cost effective way is to fly to one of the London airports, and drive up to Birmingham.

You get a nice drive around the M25 (the world's biggest parking lot) but once you start headed away from the city, it's a nice drive.

The train idea also sounds promising, however be warned, English trains ain't the fastes things on the planet...

Still it's more comfortable than being jammed into the back of a small rental car...!

:D

fuzzy juzzy

Registered Abuser
Feb 23, 2005
hertfordshire
if you go from london euston (train station) you can get straight through to the nec usually about 1 hour 45mins to 2hours.

May have half of my team jumping on it from half way up the line but other then that should be a nice quiet journey:D :D

probably send 1 or 2 with the kit and tents in the car.... sorted!!

u can get "family" train tickets (group) cost a f**k load less

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by Super Fly
u dont wanna do trains dude. 8 kit bags and 8 suitcases on the london underground!

you'll be lucky!!! :p
I haul all my gear around the freakin' london underground system for the best part of 2hrs each way most sundays!! :rolleyes:

It ain't fun.....and often mentally challenging when trying to re-calculate your route depending on which lines are bust.....but it's a great physical workout. No need for warmup when I finally get there :D

fred1

***fessional Heckler
Sep 25, 2003
GVA Massive
www.rodeurs.ch
Originally posted by Red_Merkin
what would any Millennium series related thread be without Fred1 bitching about it.... lol ;)

no seriously, it looks like the most cost effective way is to fly to one of the London airports, and drive up to Birmingham.

You get a nice drive around the M25 (the world's biggest parking lot) but once you start headed away from the city, it's a nice drive.

The train idea also sounds promising, however be warned, English trains ain't the fastes things on the planet...

Still it's more comfortable than being jammed into the back of a small rental car...!

:D
One does wonder...... mmmm a waste of time maybe.... :D

Seriously though, did they not move Toulouse World Cup to Paris for just this reason. I had read something about major airports and cost effectiveness. If you're looking for me I've already left =>

Official Whiner!!!
(my mates call me Lee..... aka the red ninja, cause I flip out all the time and take peeps' heads clean off their shoulders. Show some R E S PE C T)