Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

campaign cup 05

Trems

knee is broken again :[
Dec 3, 2004
West Mids
As a rough guide, the online converter gives £810 £675 and £610 respectively for those prices.

Its bloody expensive, but i'd love to play at the NEC, especially with it being about 1 mile from my house! :)

Robeenio

Super Robeenio
Dec 4, 2002
Staying warm on a sunday!
players party on broad street?

whats that you say....innocent people gonna die??

man! it should be called blood street! word of warning guys broad street is hostile and there are lots of no nonsence cent boppers

one sniff of a pball gun on the street and believe me you will be taken DOWN, if not by the rozzers by a big bunch of gangstas with REAL guns!

hotels on broad street are Hyatt at the bottom, novotel, jurys inn, travel lodge and marriot at the top by five ways

looking forward to teling my dad why he should let me have the money to play this! ;)

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
doubt it. they only made the anouncement in the week after germany and last time i checked the webby was the one from last year. :)

Broad street isn't that bad really.

we should all go snobs. classic night on a wednesday :) in fact **** lets move the tourney to midweek :)

Robeenio

Super Robeenio
Dec 4, 2002
Staying warm on a sunday!
Originally posted by Mario
doubt it. they only made the anouncement in the week after germany and last time i checked the webby was the one from last year. :)

Broad street isn't that bad really.

we should all go snobs. classic night on a wednesday :) in fact **** lets move the tourney to midweek :)

good lord NOOOOOOOOOO

NOT THE S PLACE!!!

broad street isnt too bad i'll admit as long as you are out chilling! if your out thinking your hard then your gonna get hurt!

especially in picasso's! LOL!

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
man i used to go to sundissential at pulse, then the que club......good times

Birmingham is a great place to go out!!

mel

Jul 7, 2004
Torquay, Devon
Visit site
Hidden and Kudos are always a winner and only a taxi ride from home..... sheer bliss.x.

Mikey - Must seem like a lifetime since your clubbing days eh old man? ;):D