Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign Cup 2014

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
UK Team listings for Basildon, I tot that up to 32 in total, not the best turnout ever, but a good showing. With 22 teams in OD2 playing Race to 2 format there will be plenty of UK teams matched up in the prelims and probably some all UK groupings. With so many teams playing I would urge all those there to actually get round to the spectator side of the fields, instead of just sitting it out in the grandstands watching Johnny foreigner, and support our grassroots home teams, it makes such a difference to the atmosphere. These guys have sacrificed a lot more than just the £700+ per team for entry.

Teams registered for the
Campaign Cup 2014 in London-Basildon:

Champions Paintball League:
(Race to 5)

London Nexus
London Tigers

Semi Professional Paintball League 1:
(Race to 4)

Birmingham Disruption

Semi Professional Paintball League 2:
(Race to 4)

Durham DV8
London Nexus 2
London Tigers 2
Lucky 15s Staffordshire
Manchester Firm

Open Division 1:
(Race to 4)

GI London Defiance
London Tigers 3

Open Division 2:
(Race to 2)

Ashby Onslaught
Belfast Escarmouche
Collateral Damage London 2
Durham DV8 2
Edinburgh Din Eidyn
Ipswich Unwanted
London Disciples
London Nexus 3
London Samurai Rage
London Samurai Topcats
London SMG
Mayhem Knights Essex
Middlesbrough Lethal Bizzle
Operation Sandbaggers
Salisbury Cardinals
Salisbury Cardinals 2
Salisbury Cardinals 3
Sneaky Snorkels Tamworth
Stoke Quest A.D.
UK Masters London Allstars
UK Masters London Allstars 2
UK Redskins Essex

5 Man Open Division:
(Single games, no 'coaching')

Will Nexus pull themselves out of the relegation zone? @Ash - DYE Europe has already said they like this layout better than the last two.
Will Tigers CPL continue to be the top performing UK Pro team?
Will Disruption get back into the top 8 after a weaker showing in Germany?
Will the UK SPL2 teams, spurred on by a home crowd, break the spell that saw most of them fail to make Sunday in Bitburg?
Will Tigers 3 continue to ride the wave of success following their podium topping finish at CPPS?

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Getting very excited - I'm too skint to play, but am off to pit crew for the Cardinals. Breakout/5man has been officially shelved apparently, but looking forward to seeing some UK teams. Have done some training with the Tigers CPL team, so will be trying to watch a few of their games...

Reactions: gambo47

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Really excited for this. Our first mills event and after a decent 3rd place in div 2 at CPPS, I'm feeling confident about this layout :) Should be a cracking weekend!

Reactions: gambo47