Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign Cup Gun Rules

Bunkerkidz

LISBON BENFICA
Originally posted by Just Curious
Bunkerkidz,

I'm not gonna start on your case mate, as you say, everybody is entitled to their opinion.

I'd just like to point out that you are being a bit 'scatty' in what you perceive as 'right & wrong'. On one hand you are ripping into the fact that 'ramping' is now permitted in the MS, stating how dangerous it is and that its an accident waiting to happen. You also rip into the fact that the MS have permitted this 'Fire-mode' as their way of combating the 'Gun-Cheats', advocating harsher penalities and stricter policing as a better alternative.
Now heres the 'skinny' and the one thing that I think actually blows your stance/argument outta the water:-

Now for somebody who seems to be so anti-ramping, anti-cheating and all for his fellow players safety, do you not think it would have been a good idea to report this guy? I mean, if you are so dead against ramping/cheating and so worried about yours and other players safety, it would have been the right thing to do would it not? If you read your posts and then this statement, he is basically your 'nemesis', everything that you seem to dead-set against.
What do you think?
If anyone would care to tell me how ramping stops gun cheats then i would be glad to hear it?

As for the guy who i know was playing with 20 bps ramping, i didn't play that tournament, wasn't even there, but it is a well known story/fact...

And as for me being a safety "fanatic", you've got me all wrong, i do think that ramping makes it easier for potentially dangerous "accidents" to happen...and is one of the reasons that i think that ramping shouldn't be allowed...

What i meant was that if the millenium really wanted to stop gun cheats, they would seriously invest into equipment/training/policing to stop cheating...
As implementing a basicly "cheating" fire mode doesn't really seem to do much to stop any gun cheats..and even now that they have allowed it they don't have any way to control it:
What BPS the ramping kicks in, what bps it stops etc...

As for me typing raping instead of ramping...it happens, i missed a key :p