Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign Cup Important Message

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Err....my head hurts.....:p

Look, I did it because
A) everybody knows that Campaign is coming up, so it would not be much of an announcement. Those people who haven't heard of the Campaign Cup should just crawl back into the cave they share with Osama.
B) since it's pretty much looking to be the valhalla of paintball, I'd say that a whole lot of tournament teams would like to attend, so I was trying to do these tournament teams a favour.
Shees, blame a guy for trying to be helpful.:D

And the favoritism, well, everybody knows that Niall and I hate eachother's guts, and that we constantly get into fights when we meet. Right Niall?:D

Okay, so maybe I still need to get used to the new guidelines a little as well...:D

But behold, the problem has been solved!

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
:rolleyes: i'm thinking the mods and owners of the board need to have this discussion in their private mod forum somewhere and smack it (and each other ;) ) around till they come out with a solution that is consistent (and makes sense to those of us using the board maybe? :rolleyes: ).

I'm hoping Buddha and Robbo win :)

manike

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
We're in!!

Niall,

Please bear with me for a few days.. I have the deposit sitting ready, we have a full squad prepared, and I've already booked my time off work!!

The deposit will be in the post tonight!!!

Cheers!!

Dunc.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Just trying to show my bro

Originally posted by rancid
Oh, so it's one rule for one, nother rule fer tother.

Why should Niall 'one shot' Squires get away with murder? There's a definite favouritism here... is it cos Niall spends loads of money advertising with pgi?

Rules is rules is rules.

Not that I have an opinion on the matter.
a little respect and besides, I was afraid my mailbox wouldn't be able to handle the overflow of "fan" mail.:)
Awright, I wimped out. There, I said, you happy now?!:eek:

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
i'm thinking the mods and owners of the board need to have this discussion in their private mod forum somewhere and smack it (and each other ) around till they come out with a solution that is consistent (and makes sense to those of us using the board maybe? ).
:mad:

Totally agree... I didn't say anything when the new 'guidelines' for what constitutes a tournament post were published cos i figured that the mods would know what they are doing but i've gotta say that if this isn't a tourny post i don't know what is? I don't know if he has been accused of this since the new guidelines but it seems to me that Baca is palming his responsibilities onto someone else (Mods of Announcements etc). If i was looking for stuff on a tournament (ie how many teams are in etc) i wouldn't look in Announcements!

Sorry to drag this up again but this IS getting ridiculous:rolleyes:

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Stan, you must be an archeologist

Originally posted by Stan
:mad:

1--Totally agree... I didn't say anything when the new 'guidelines' for what constitutes a tournament post were published cos i figured that the mods would know what they are doing

2--but i've gotta say that if this isn't a tourny post i don't know what is?
2A--I don't know if he has been accused of this since the new guidelines but it seems to me that Baca is palming his responsibilities onto someone else (Mods of Announcements etc).

3--If i was looking for stuff on a tournament (ie how many teams are in etc) i wouldn't look in Announcements!

Sorry to drag this up again but this IS getting ridiculous:rolleyes:
cus you're just digging up ancient history.

1--we do
2--guess not
2A--every one is entitled to an opinion but you might consider making yours an informed opinion.:)
3--then you ain't gonna find it, are ya?