Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

campaign cup!!london or not????

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
see wot u mean stan, i wouldnt want pinky n e where near my house but im still well up for esher
It's not just Pinki... Terry and Doug can be, er... entertaining after a night out as well!!!:D

Equus

Honk! Parp! Toot!
Oct 12, 2001
London
Visit site
Originally posted by Troggy
Not very long lived - its coming down in a year or so isn't it! :p
Sports England stop running it on March 31st, Bromley Council say unless they get 30million it's closed as of April 1st.
Livingston's offered them 18.5 million but nofirm decision has been made.

Regardless of the place closing or not the CC needs to go elsewhere, the compitition has simply outgrown the venue.

Selous_scout

Thug Lovin'
Sep 27, 2002
London
Visit site
Yeah, this coming from the guy's who's house we crashed at the last time. Any reservations about us coming round to crash again?? Your woman loved us. ( Not literaly, i promise.):D
Haven't crashed at Stans, whats your woman like?? Pretty??:D

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Originally posted by Equus
Sports England stop running it on March 31st, Bromley Council say unless they get 30million it's closed as of April 1st.

Hang on, i'll check me wallet.........
.. How bout 27p and some lint

I agree, CC has become bigger than Palace can take, the fields dont even fit in the stadium, a bigger stadium brings bigger crowds and more publicity.
T

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Twisty, the point was that Niall and the crew can build an event and a kick ass site where the fields are accessible to all, in a horse shoe shape, and can really generate a quality buzzing atmosphere. In CP there was no atmosphere at all, just an eerie silence the whole event.

What with Xball at this years CC, the atmosphere will be electric if the crowds are arranged around fthe field, resulting in a kick ass atmosphere.

We dont need a stadium to play in, just a purpose built site to show off what our sport has to offer.:)

Troggy

May 12, 2003
Pompey in'it
www.ibertek.com
A stadium is always an added bonus though Sam, especially for the finals! Nothing better than having 10's of people booing your name! :rolleyes:

No it does certainly add to the atmosphere in the finals IMO.