Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

campaign cup!!london or not????

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
The atmosphere in the finals at CC this year, with the huge stadium, that had hardly any people in, was nothing compared to the electric atmosphere in Miami NPPL where they had built a field, with two long bleachers on either side for people to sit in. These were right next to the side of the field, rather than 50 yards back, and it was amazing to be a part of. This is exactly what Niall and the CC crew will build for the CC2K4 event, it will put CP to shame. A huge bleacher seating area on each side will do more for the atmosphere for the whole event, rather than just the finals, than a stadium does.

Have faith, Niall has been running these kind of world class events for years, and with the resources on hand, and the experience of people like Ged, Jed, Niall, Laurent, Maugued, Beard, Chuck etc.... it will be a killer series, and event.

So Niall, about that pay rise.....:p :p :p

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Esher Rugby Ground has both - a smallish stadium and a feck off big field next to it with the other pitches on it.:D

Doug - hopefully i'll have the house rented out by then... you can always crash in the shed tho!!!

Troggy

May 12, 2003
Pompey in'it
www.ibertek.com
As mentioned earlier - CC has always been one of if not the best event I have ever been to. And I totally agree that with the combined heads of all it will always be set to be a bigger and better every year! :)

So Niall whatabout even more cider at the Wurzel this year ;) ;)

(Or a pay rise - nope maybe I have to do some work for you first...)

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
www.nolimitpainball.co.uk
i totally agree with sam on this!!

i know exactly what he means by the horse shoe and if this is what niall is planning then we are set for a real treat.

imagine 6-10 fields the same size as the two stadium fields last year in a horse shoe shape on lovely boingy grass and with portable stands either side of the main four fields say and obviously the same trade stands and facilities as last year but differently set out,this is just my imagination going wild here am probably completely wrong but am sure it will be as good if not better this year than it has been in the past.

for instance the xball nations cup last year that was fantastic it really had a great atmosphere and there was only one stand and the spectators in the gallery above(where i was of course closest to the bar lol)but what i'm trying to say is have faith in niall as i'm sure he will put on a great show again this year.

but my question still stands has the venue been decided (esher rugby club perhaps??)

just my 2 bobs worth:D :D :D

sam good luck to u and shock and twizz in the exl this season!!

regards

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
i totally agree with sam on this!!

Originally posted by jinx76

imagine 6-10 fields the same size as the two stadium fields last year in a horse shoe shape on lovely boingy grass and with portable stands either side of the main four fields say and obviously the same trade stands and facilities as last year but differently set out,this is just my imagination going wild here am probably completely wrong but am sure it will be as good if not better this year than it has been in the past.

for instance the xball nations cup last year that was fantastic it really had a great atmosphere and there was only one stand and the spectators in the gallery above(where i was of course closest to the bar lol)but what i'm trying to say is have faith in niall as i'm sure he will put on a great show again this year.
Too right dude. I think that we are all in for a treat this year, the MS will be an awesome series, and CC will be the culmination of a superb series.

Originally posted by jinx76

sam good luck to u and shock and twizz in the exl this season!!
Cheers dude, the support is appreciated.:)

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
looking forward to it mate

yes mate ms gonna rock this season the dogs are only gonna play 3 ms namely toulouse campaign and malaga but this is mainly because of no major sponsorship so far this season just our usual support team.

i know there's alot of teams wishing shock and nexus good luck this season in the states especially cause we want to show them boys we can play ball too.

anyway enough babble see u at one of the events bud

laters

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
definately dude, but you should give Amsterdam a major consideration, best event last year by a long way!! Weather was sweet, site was awesome, and nightlife......well, thats another story.;)

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by stongle
Anywhere but London or the South East is a logistical nightmare for travelling teams.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What planet did you say you lived on?

walker what he's saying is for the travelling teams and i don't mean the big ones i mean the likes of us going abroad all the ms are set in or as close to big city's for easy access for all the teams that want to enter and also as easy as possible for the organiser as they need to be as close as possible for site management during the set up etc.

for instance crystal palace niall and the campaign guys are on site over a week before we walk the fields so u do th math just on accomodation alone there's extra expense there.

regards

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
anyone ever heard of Manchester Airport? For the majority of teams that play campaign, i.e Brit teams its a friggin nightmare! not for me personally because i can read a map, just thinking of others...