Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign Cup Thread

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Ping me on here otherwise I'll be at the mills booth at 9am Jersey says MCartoscelli

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Wrap up thoughts on the event.

Superb location, I have never been to Basildon or the event site, and it was great. It was easy to get to from the airport, the hotels and stores were close and the field site was great.

The field layout was awesome, lots of aggressive moves and you could play either side pretty well.

Vendors, food, staff, all amazingly kind and friendly.

Refs were super cool on our field (OD3). During the heat, they slowed the games down so people wouldn't keel over. Really, really awesome. Games were on time if a tiny bit early.

The folks camping, looked like they had really nice facilities and were having a good time. @Kevin Winter was camping with his lady, and we had a lovely bbq Friday night.

We ended up 2-3 and for a scratch built team, we were pretty happy with that result! Also got some great pit help from @red dragon and Liam from the Cardinals, plus Kevin's girlfriend Rachel.

Also jumped in to help the Cards in the pits, and their ref's were running super ahead of schedule which was a bit...annoying, but they dealt with it really well.

A massive thank you, to all of the folks who made this event happen, and successful. It was a really brilliant weekend, I got to see all of the playoff games, and I was back home in Ireland by 9. Can't beat that.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Have to echo all that! Huge thanks to @red dragon
Field was superb to play and, for a scratch team, we played to a good standard and all got some results. I reckon we may have got the fastest point of the weekend on the divisional field with a 15sec win, and I managed a game changing runt through and bagged a three pack! Big thanks to @Spikerz
Loads more vendors and stuff to do see on site, camping was excellent and we had an absolute blast. Even better, Rachel loved it and is going to start playing too! She also enjoyed photo bombing all the pro players...