Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

campaign cup

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
I will be coming down to have a look around (Im not playing) as im a noob without a marker :) we have to start somewhere dont we!

What will be there for me to do?, apart from watching some ballin' and on what days?

FUBAR

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Oi!

Originally posted by Liz

Well the Annerly/Penge/Crystal Palace area has never exactly been known for it's class & decorum. The old Crystal Palace Hotel was renowned for gangs & fighting right back to WW11, :D
Oi! stop slaggin off me old manor! The Crystal Palace Hotel (fondly known as the CPH) was a mecca for trendy young things (such as yours truly) to dance the night away in days of yore! As for class, well Ali G joined in the treetop protest to stop the council building the multiplex. Hows' that for culture! Ai!:D See you tomorrow Liz, looking forward to it! xx

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by FUBAR
I will be coming down to have a look around (Im not playing) as im a noob without a marker :) we have to start somewhere dont we!

What will be there for me to do?, apart from watching some ballin' and on what days?

FUBAR
In a word, SHOPPING!:) Everyone, but everyone, will have trade stands there & there should be some really decent discounts at all of them.
Otherwise, just hanging out with other ballers between games should be fun. I'm going to be working part time as well as playing, so make sure you come & visit me at Smart Parts (the short dumpy female). Visitors always welcome but beware, I'll definitely try to sell you some shiney things :D :D :D

woodsta

Train hard--fight easy
Oct 12, 2001
Surrey
Team KNights,
We will be there battling it out giving as much as we have, but we want to beat the foreigners!!!Speacially American teams!!