Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign - The Fields

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
I think the astro turf played well, and made for a fast game. Obviously not as forgiving when it comes to sliding and your trousers, but you did slide far! The fields were good and lent themselves to big breaks if you picked your running and shooting lanes well. Breaks to the 50 were not uncommon on most fields. All in all a very good tourney.

sc0tty

WALKER LIKES YOUNG BOYS
Aug 27, 2001
Manchester
As a new team into the Campain Cup we found the fields V.Good. The cup & JT fields were a bit square though so it made it harder for us back players to get in easy. On two games getting took early my self(fat boys dont run fast). I think a personal favorite of mine was the Angel field

The overall standard of play was enjoyable both too watch and to play in! Pitty we didnt make the finals though lost out by 2kills
BUMMER!!

the fields were awesome!

All of the fields played very well at Campaign. What people didn't like was the fact that they had to change the way their team plays to adapt to the field that they were on.

The Angel field was absolutely superb, and i'm just glad i had the chance to play on it so many times at the weekend :D

Well done to Niall, Jeff, Beard, Piper, Woody and the rest of the gang, looking forward to playing in the grounds of Buckingham Palace next year ;)

Pave

Jul 11, 2001
Guernsey
www.bouja.com
the fields were good, being smaller mean you had to be tighter.

When you want to put a tournament on at such a venue you have to weigh up the pro's and cons. Playing on AStro to ensure there were 6 fields was a small price to pay IMO for such a great tourney. :)

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Fields

All in all I thought the fields were good except for the V-force field being very short. I was also disappointed that we had to play the V-force field 4 times and didn't get to play the Angel field at all. Other than that, it was an awesome weekend. Great Tourney!!!
Big thanks to Wolfi and Alex for playing with nightmare and also a big thanks to Chris, Sean, Brian and Jeff for letting me play the cup since my team is soooo broke . You guys played awesome.

Chip Johns
Guest for Team American Nightmare:D

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Pave hits the nail (not Niall) on the head

Yep - agree totally - and Nick was right too.

The best teams adapted and played a little different. That is what it is all about surely??

Look at the Tour de France for instance - the cyclists don't just ride in a velodrome for 1000's of K's do they - they do mountains etc - this makes sure that the overall winner is the best of the lot.

The smaller fields just meant a different challenge - take up the challenge, adapt and win - or go home!!!!!

I'll say again - well done Niall and the team

Rusher love to you all!!!

Mark